Beautiful all year round lakeside house in the village of Sajzy near Elk, North East Poland.
The house sits 50m from the edge of Lasmiady lake, the biggest in the area. It is 120 m2 with a well equipped, open plan downstairs, comfy lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen.
There are two bathrooms each with a WC, the downstairs one is with a shower and upstairs one a bathtub. The house is very cosy and warm inside, it sleeps 6 adults, with additional sleeping for two children ( cot and camp bed) .
The three bedrooms can be twins or doubles on request. There games and toys for the kids, and you can light the wood burning stove on any chilly days, but the house is centrally heated too. The large private garden has a sandpit, BBQ and picnic table. The lake is right on your doorstep for refreshing swims or why not go for a paddle in a kayak and really explore .
The Mazury region is known as the land of a 1000 lakes, close to the Lithuainian border the house is an ideal base to explore a few of them! Lasmiady lake is huge and very clean, ideal for kayaking and swimming. The forest is just a short walk away where you can pick wild mushrooms, strawberries or blueberries or just enjoy the peace and tranquility and try and spot a deer or moose. If it's history you like Mazury has plenty, from Hitlers bunkers to pyramids, old castles, churches, monestaries, palaces we can help out with off the beaten track treasures *Fishing: The record pike caught with a fishing rod in Poland weighed over 24 kg, and the biggest carp was 3kg heavier. The anglers who caught them said that the fight took over five hours! In Poland, even the calm waters on the shores of a Mazurian lake can turn into an adventure. Pike, pikeperch, catfish and eels are abundant in the lakes and rivers. All fishermen have to have an angling license and a suitable fishing permit, this can be bought at various places in the local town of Ełk. Sajzy is a peacefull village located on the shores of Lasmiady lake, close to the town of Elk and on the edge of a large forest.
Elk is 15 minutes away by car and there are numerous bars, restaurants and clubs there as well as a floating bar!!
Watersports equipment can be rented and there is a beautiful promanade that takes you right around Elk lake. You will find larger supermarkets there to stock up the fridge There is also a riding stables, two bowling alleys, a waterpark and a cinema. From 380 - 480 PLN per night: Short stays possible, however minimum is 3 nights. We can assist with airport pick-ups and any special requests you may have. A deposit of 30% of the cost of your stay is required to secure a booking. The remaining 70% of payment for your stay plus a deposit of 400zł must be sent four weeks prior to the beginning of your holiday. Your deposit will be returned within 1 week of your departure, providing everything is left as you found it. Our prices are negotiable depending on the time of year and number of people wishing to stay. We accept payment by bank transfer, SWIFT, in Euros, British Pounds or Polish Zloty at the appropriate exchange rate and PAYPAL ( add 2% for charges)
Getting Here: Warsaw and Kaunas are served by low-cost airlines but in 2017 Masuria got s own regional airport just outside Olsztyn just 1 hour and 40 minutes drive Elk. There are direct bus links from Warsaw Okecie and Modlin Airports to Elk 5 times a day and cars can be rented in Elk too.
Dzisiaj: , od :